Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Then and now...

Last year on this very day my grooming studio was a work in progress.
It looked like this:


I was trying to imagine how it would look when it was done, and worrying endlessly how this leap of leaving my good job and starting my own little business in the middle of nowhere would work.

Fast forward to today:



I tried to imagine it. I plotted and planned it. I dreamed about it. But I could not quite imagine this bright,sunny space. The peace and quiet, the orderliness, the colors and the soft music. I wake up every morning excited to work in this lovely, bright, happy place.

It is hard to believe that one year ago I was looking at the studs of the walls, and now I have a small but thriving business here. It was a sweet little dream, and an even sweeter reality.

No comments: