Wednesday, April 15, 2015

One of these things is not like the other...



My daughter was here today while I worked in my home grooming studio. She was studying for an upcoming exam, but there was a lot of giggling going on. I went out to see what was happening. There were goat kids in the house! Prancing and dancing and pattering about on the floor with their neat little feet. We generally have a rule against house goats. Smooch the pug was not amused.










They got in his bed. They took up the attention of the humans.


They nibbled on... everything.



They got on the furniture.

Smooch and I finally insisted that the goats go back out to the pasture. Smooch was so relieved he took a nice nap to celebrate. He likes to think he is the cutest thing in the house. The baby goats made him worry that he might lose his position on the "cutest" list.






No comments: