Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Epic icicles and funky anatomy...

I've never seen icicles as long as these. I am going to estimate that they are 10 feet tall. When they come crashing down the sound will be terrific. I hope I'm not standing under one when it goes!



It is still cold out, but the sun is shining. The horse and goats stand in the sun, looking contented.



I cleaned out the chicken coop and while I was out glanced outside to see Chanel, (the horse) rolling in the deep snow, looking for all the world like she was making a snow angel. I wish I'd had my camera.



Ziva spent the day at the veterinarians, getting spayed. I just called and was told that she had "unusual anatomy." One of her ovaries was firmly attached to her spleen, the other attached to her kidney. Surgery that normally takes 30 minutes took her skilled surgeon over 2 hours. I bet she is going to have a heck of a belly ache.



1 comment:

solarity said...

Poor Ziva!

Mary Anne in Kentucky