Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Again...

It's snowing again. Hard. I have already shoveled paths and cleared off the cars, but my efforts have been obliterated by fat, fluffy flakes, piling up and covering any trace of my existence.



Chanel does not seem to mind. Though I'd happily carry her breakfast to the shed, she greeted me at the gate and dined alfresco.



The goats do not brook with such foolishness. They stay steadfast in the cozy shed, only peeking out for this photo when I called their names. They called back, "Maaa! Maaa!" then returned to their hay.

Yesterday Rachel and I popped into a favorite antique store in Camden. I found this adorable print. It is poster sized, and I well remember seeing these drawings when I was a child, in a cherished book. I am going to find a way to waterproof it and hang it over the grooming tub in my studio. It will make me smile every time I see those bright colors and that naughty spaniel leaping out of the tub!


4 comments:

David and Brenda Knoll said...

Isn't that Dick and Jane foretelling your future?

David and Brenda Knoll said...

Isn't that Dick and Jane foretelling your future?

Cheryl and Phil said...

See Dick. See Jane. See Spot. See Spot run. Run, Spot, run!

Rain said...

Dined alfresco!!! Love it !!